Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Allan Kelly
Plan Pricing
why not have a feature to let people calculate thier price plan with any taxes and other fees if any apply,so they can have a rough idea ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Allan Kelly
when should I make my switch to koodo ???
I have to give BELL 30 Days Notice on October 3rd to cancel my account....and I want to switch my number to koodo...and try to have a bil...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Evan Pacey
Koodo is charging me for an account I can't use
I was going to sign up with koodo and went through the process of setting up an account, but then found out that I couldn't use my old ph...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Allan Kelly
Dead Bell Cell Phone...
Should I switch now to Koodo with September and October bills coming up on a dead Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S and my contract ends in the 1s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tito
reception problems starting 2 weeks ago... anybody else?
Hi, my wife and I have an iphone 4 and a 3gs (which we brought from Europe) that worked fine with Koodo, albeit only when using 3G. About...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Laura Smail
desperately need a new phone, and some assistance
This phone needs to go, I have just got the third phone call today asking if I was phoning them because my number came on each persons di...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Allan Kelly
my bell phone just died....
and i still have two more months to pay Sept and October before i switch to Koodo,should i pay Sept bill and move to Koodo a month earlie...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Allan Kelly
self serve demo
why not have a dummy name and user password anyone can use to orient themselves to the self serve and online self serve featuers so peopl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Rodger Perreault
I searched up president obamas decision on the is is situation and now my phone wont turn on
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Allan Kelly
which phone to choose ???
I've been looking on koodo site for phones...and checking online including reddit,phonearena,cnet,pcmagazine,mobilesyrup even downloading...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
Plan
I'm looking to switch to Koodo Mobile but I want to kept the same or similar plan that I have with my carrier! I was wondering if you can...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike Lupton
Why is my bill 161.95 when I made a 60.00 payment that was documented on August 29th? My bill does not show the payment.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of robert rutkowski
Suspicious Phone Calls
I just received a long distance call 949-731-2424 from California. The person on the line claimed to be a Microsoft representative. He ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casey Kok
Billed for International roaming but didn't leave Canada. What's Koodo's phone number?
While in Victoria BC, I kept losing my connection. After many tries, I finally got a connection. Now I'm home, got my eBill and find ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Roy F
Questionable charges (Application charge?)
If I am being billed by third parties for anything we as the customer should have the right to know the source the company and what servi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Huong Nguyen
I just received bill statement, there is patial charge, I do not know why i be charge, who can answer
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Heather Marie Cross
no battery life
I just got a new Samsung s3 and for the first two weeks the battery stayed charged for two or three days but for the last two days if I c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Henrique
Minors opening prepaid account.
Is it possible for a person under 18 to open a prepaid account. I'm assuming it's possible since it's no contract. Is that possible?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Allan Kelly
trying to figure out TAB
trying to figure out if the $60 plan plus $5 Tab Medium total is before or after 15% discount... https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andrea Thornton
Data usage
hi; i went over my data because i didn't realize i wasn't on wifi. i was told that when i got the phone i had 10 days of free data. jus...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived