Conversations

Photo of LindaA
Offer something to loyal Koodo customers
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo fo...
  • 407 me toos
  • 132 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Beth Greenly
family calling
For the family calling, will it work between phones on the same account when some are on the canada-wide plans and others are on the cana...
  • 30 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jamie Cherriere
How can I disable data totally?
Data is enabling itself? How can I be charged? Continuosly happens... I disable data, then I go to pick up my phone and BAM...20 bucks in...
  • 10 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Melissa Stone
Online Account, New email address
I had my online koodo account setup, then after I changed my email address. So now when I try to make a new one, when it asks for my name...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Alex Fisher
KOODO
koodo never had a problem ever costumer services 100/100 plans 98/100 wish u had some of your first plans but some of the new ones are wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Scott DenBak
Koodo in Best Buy
I recently called Koodo's customer service to reduce my tab so I could get a new phone. They said that they could but I had to go to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Alex Fisher
can i get my blackberry 9790 on hsp+??
i herd that they support it and i was wondering if i could so if anyone knows please tell me
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Natasha Bakke-Maskell
Which One Should I Choose?
Which phone is better and why? HTC One V (rate 3.75 stars out of 52 people), Samsung Galaxy II x (rated 5 stars out of 7 people), ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived