Gas large

Self Serve

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 2851 - 2865 of 2897
Photo of Donna Wilson
Love the Self-Serve!
I love the self serve feature of Koodo. You can quickly change your plan & see exactly what you get!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Sabrina Speiser
Two thumbs up!
Great Plans, great offers and great service all around. I'm a KOODO customer for life. ;)
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jessica QuarterMaster Sheridan
Koodo Rocks!
I am really happy with my Koodo service. I find the plans very competitive and affordable and I love having the tab to use for new phones:)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Carla Price
Pre-authorized bill payment start?
I set up the pre-authorized bill payments when I first signed up, but it said it takes a full billing cycle to start so I assumed I'd hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of S Kibsey
My mother and I are on the same account, but I want to pay my bill seperately online. How can I do this?
How do I pay the bill for only one phone number from an account with multiple phones?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sophia
Please allow to see the booster usage by date
I love Koodo Prepaid, best thing since sliced bread. I have only one complaint (ok, suggestion) :) I'd REALLY like to see where my bo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heather Miller
Add a old card to a used phone.
I was just given a old Blackberry that is unlocked. I want to change my current plan to work on this phone. I have an old sim card that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Jones
Weekend and evenings starting from 5:00PM
Hi all I have Free Weekends and Evening starting from 5 PM... Is there anyway I can find this nfo written on my bill or on my Koodo pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Victoria Idowu
How much is the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 X on a prepaid?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Irtaza Shaikh
selfserve app should show 'tab'
its a dope n smooth app, nice and simple.. however one overlooked feature its missin is current tab and history maybe. it would serve alo...
  • 16 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Bane Walker
Number Change
I really miss my old phone number, it was unbelievably simple and I had it for a long time. I began on Sasktel, was forced to switch to R...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donna Callahan
changes in my plan
Why can't I access my "actual" account information? I have spent all day first of all trying to get into this web site and now I can't ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tahir Masood
changing monthly plan
I subscribed to the $45 data plan earlier this month when i bought a koodo sim. I feel tht im not able to make the most out of it atm. So...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katina Deichsel
Problems creating an account and singing up for automatic monthly credit card charge
hello, i would like to self service my credit card so that monthly withdrawals are made; however, i have tried to sign up for an account...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tornado15550
Does the Canada Wide Talk & Text Plan's picture messaging use data?
I have the $20 Canada Wide Talk & Text plan. I don't have data, and don't want to be charged extra fees. So, I wanted to ask how the pict...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered