Community

You should bring back your old 60 dollar plan

Userlevel 1
Please

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Bring back old 60 dollar plan
Userlevel 7
I completely agree, but you won't see any good plans like that come out again until the carriers make back all the money they stupidly spent on trying to improve the not-yet-the-standard-but-trying-to-be LTE networks with the 700 MHz auction (get ready guys, there's another one for the 2500 MHz spectrum) when H/H+ is perfectly fine as it is. People want -more- data, not being able to load pages 1 or 2 seconds more quickly and have less data to use! What good is the Porsche if you keep it locked in the garage? I know VoLTE will be a reality some day, but they could have held off until it actually started rolling out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I completely agree, but you won't see any good plans like that come out again until the carriers ...

I still don't understand why we have to beta-test the tech. I guess very little was learned through the CDMA endeavor.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

I completely agree, but you won't see any good plans like that come out again until the carriers ...

Ya hopefully they bring back the 60 dollar plan if not I will leave koodo
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Lol good luck with that, the plans are all the same between Virgin/Fido/Koodo, or Virkoodifo as I like to call them. If you live in a major urban area and don't mind getting some dropped calls and slower data, there's always Wind...
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

I live in nfld no wind here lol I like vikoodifo name and I don't want slower stuff so think I will stick with koodo
Userlevel 5
Hi Adam, I know you don't want to hear this, but we don't have any plans to bring back to the $60.