Koodo Community
Question

would i be able to get a new phone if i lost all my phones

• 18 September 2014
  • 47 replies

Show first post

47 replies

Userlevel 6
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...We're all customers just like yourself 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...No, we are just happy community members who like to help other customers 😃 Nobody who replied to you today works for Koodo 🙂
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...have u guys tried this before and did they let u
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...Yes, in fact Koodo is very proud of the fact that their community is 99% customer driven. Most of us have been helping out for months or even years and we love it!
Userlevel 6
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...I've upgraded my phone a couple times and I've had no issues, you shouldn't have any problems either 🙂
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...ok thanks i will let u know how it goes tomorrow
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...does the iphone 4s also let me put a password on it
Userlevel 6
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...Yes it does
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...what does the passcode thing look like and is the iphone 4s is it like the iphone4 or different or slimmer
Userlevel 6
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...The software experience and design of the iPhone 4S is virtually identical to the iPhone 4 so you shouldn't have any issues getting used to how to use it 🙂
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...i go and get my iphone4s at 330 and im so execitied
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...i had to pay my phone bill before anything so i get it tomorrow hopefully
Userlevel 6
Or any other phone that's worth up to $300, but if you wanted to stay using an iPhone then that would be the one you could get for $0 on a tab medium as Jonathan said above.
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u with and i hope i get the iphone 4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...Jonathan will probably answer his personal stuff himself. Say to Walmart "I want an iPhone" and also tell them you are with Koodo. Make sure you bring 2 pieces of ID too to prove that you are the account holder.
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...like what kind of ID
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...For example driver's license, passport, SIN card or permanent residency card.
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...i have sin card and i have a passport do i have to bring something with my address on it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...Perfect! Just bring those two. But tell us Jenny is the account in your own name? Are you older than 18?
jonathan i want a iphone 4 and what do i have to say to them and jonathan what companies are u wi...yes its in my name and yes im older then 18
Userlevel 7
Wow this went quick, I didn't even get a chance to reply. Don't really know what else to say as everyone has given you the info you need. We can't help much more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i go and get my iphone4s at 330 and im so execitied
Yay! I'm so happy for you 🙂