Koodo Community

Community

Solved

would i be able to get a new phone if i lost all my phones

cuz i need a new phone and i have money owing on it and i was wondering if i can pay it when i get my cheque soon cuz i want a iphone 4 from walmart

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have money in your pocket, you can buy a phone, Jenny 🙂 If you don't have money in your pocket but if you have a plan with Koodo, you may be able to get a phone on the Tab... but you'd need to talk to the salesperson for your options!
Userlevel 7
If you're on a tab currently keep in mind you can charge any remaining tab to your next invoice or pay it off when you get a new phone. Just thought I'd add my 2¢ 🙂
i want a iphone 4 from walmart and i need a phone really bad and i dont have any money in my pocket right now so i think im gonna go to walmart tomorrow and ask them about a new phone and my bill is 90.00 im owing them and i will pay it when i get the chance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

i want a iphone 4 from walmart and i need a phone really bad and i dont have any money in my pock...

You can try Jenny, but Walmart is not generally known to give a product and allow payment later. If you want a new phone on the Tab, you will need to pay off the $90 before you can take out a new Tab. Anyway hope you get what you need and sorry you lost your phone.
Userlevel 7
Your Tab can be billed out to you so you won't have to pay it upfront... And if you go with Tab M, you won't have to pay anything in store for the 4S 8GB.
ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz i want an iphone and i already have a phone with koodo will i have to change companies to get my iphone 4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...

Changing companies is probably only making it more expensive. Sounds like Jonathan gave you the best answer so let's hope you can get that going 😃
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

ok but will i have to pay anything to change tabs and do i have to change companies with that cuz...

You won't need to change anything, all that would need to be done is you can have your tab balance placed onto your next invoice so you don't pay anything out of pocket when you get the phone. Keep in mind that when switching to a tab medium it requires a minimum plan of $30/month plus a $5 tab charge and that's it.
Jenny Harris wrote:

im ok with that and so i will be able to get a iphone 4 tomorrow hopefully at walmart
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

All depends on if they have them in stock, otherwise you're all set. 🙂
Jenny Harris wrote:

will i have to bring my mom with me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

How old are you, Jenny? Is the plan in your name or did your Mom sign up for you?
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

If the account is in your name you won't have to, if the account is in her name then I'd suggest bringing her to allow you to get a new phone.
Jenny Harris wrote:

its in my name and im 19
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

Then you won't have to bring your mom along, you'd be able to do it yourself 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

No need to bring Mom! Just the two pieces of ID like mentioned below, tell them you are there to buy the iPhone 4S (is much better than 4) and hopefully you'll leave with it in your pocket 😃
Jenny Harris wrote:

will they let me get a new phone
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

You shouldn't have any issues getting a new phone, just be sure to have two pieces of ID when you go to get it, and everything else should fall into place. 🙂
Jenny Harris wrote:

thanks for all the help so i wont have to pay anything when i get there
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

Well that is up to them. They will check your Koodo account and see how and what and will explain it to you. But from what what you are describing here, it sounds like you won't have to pay anything in the store but you might get a bill later, depending on the status of your account.
Jenny Harris wrote:

yeah and so i hopefully will be walking out there with a iphone 4s
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

You shouldn't have to pay anything at all for the phone. When they see your account they should be able to add your tab balance to your next bill so you don't have any out of pocket expense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenny Harris wrote:

Let us know tomorrow Jenny 🙂
Userlevel 7
Jenny Harris wrote:

Chances are you will be getting a new phone in the near future when you go into Walmart 🙂
Jenny Harris wrote:

ok i will and thanks are u guys apart of koodo