Koodo Community
Question

Will my phone number be the same when using Easy Roam internationally?

• 26 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am leaving on vacation to Europe on Tuesday, and just discovered I have a phone interview with a company and they're only available while I'm away. I need to provide the phone number they can reach me at. I plan to use EASY ROAM while I'm away. So my question is:

Will my phone number be the same phone number as I have here in Canada while I am away? Are there any other area codes/numbers they need to dial to reach me?

I will be in Poland at the time of the interview and really want to make sure they can get in contact with me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Yes, your phone number will be the same.

They'll be calling a regular Canadian number when calling you. If you need to call out though, you'll need to dial +1 before the Canadian number.

Make sure that you have the free features International Roaming Voice and Data features in your services to make sure you'll connect to networks in Poland.

Good luck for your interview!
Amazing, that sets my mind at ease a little bit. Thank you for the quick reply. And I do have those services according to my plan. Hopefully that looks all ok.

Thanks again for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Should work for you. Happy travels!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure you check ahead of time to make sure things like texting, talk, data, etc is working while you are in Poland. There may be hiccups since you will be dealing with a Poland mobile network roaming partner.

I would also inform the interviewer that you are out of the country so if there are any hiccups, they would be a little more patient.
Make sure you check ahead of time to make sure things like texting, talk, data, etc is working while you are in Poland. There may be hiccups since you will be dealing with a Poland mobile network roaming partner.

I would also inform the interviewer that you are out of the country so if there are any hiccups, they would be a little more patient.

Very sounds advice, and will do so. Thank you very much!