Koodo Community

Community

Solved

will koodo order the gold 5s for me?

I really want to buy the gold iphone 5s but it says only that they only carry the black and white. if i go to the store and ask for it will they order it in for me or will i have to go somewhere else? please answer thankyou

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Yeah, Koodo isn't going to order the gold outside of the stock they have signed to carry. So I would suggest grabbing it somewhere else and bringing it on your own. The benefit there is: - 10% discount on your monthly plan for bringing your own device. - you aren't tempted to go on any kind of tab L so don't have plan restrictions. I always recommend buying a device out than subsidizing and getting shafted by plan restrictions. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Mo D. wrote:

Yeah, Koodo isn't going to order the gold outside of the stock they have signed to carry. So I...

You could always get a gold case as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mo D. wrote:

Yeah, Koodo isn't going to order the gold outside of the stock they have signed to carry. So I...

So if they all sell their gold in 1 month, there's going to be no more?
Userlevel 2
Mo D. wrote:

There's no guarantee if they will or won't order any more in the gold colour. I don't even see the gold colour though, so I'm rather confused about this.
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

Wait, did they ever have gold ones ordered? Not that I am aware of.
Mo D. wrote:

They do but the gold one will come around October
Order it from Apple
Userlevel 2
Apple
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

Apple

Your are repeating exactly what the person above you said. It's unnecesary