Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will Koodo be selling the iPhone 6 on Friday (Sept. 19)

Will Koodo have the iPhone 6 on Friday (Sept. 19)? I was wondering if they will be selling it then?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes they will
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo will indeed be releasing the phone. That being said, this is a hot device (4 million+ already pre-ordered) and stock will be limited. Be early if you'd like a shot at getting it.
Ivan wrote:

Koodo will indeed be releasing the phone. That being said, this is a hot device (4 million+ alrea...

I, am going to be at my Koodo Store in my Mall at 9:00 am tomorrow. When it opens. Exited for the new iPhone 6
Userlevel 1
Where do you normally line up? At koodo stores in malls? I hear apple store doesn't have koodo phones.
Userlevel 7
vhl71 wrote:

Where do you normally line up? At koodo stores in malls? I hear apple store doesn't have koodo ph...

That's correct, if you want it from Koodo it will have to be from either a retailer that sells Koodo phones or a Koodo kiosk.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
vhl71 wrote:

Where do you normally line up? At koodo stores in malls? I hear apple store doesn't have koodo ph...

You can still buy it from Apple but at the full price!
Userlevel 1
vhl71 wrote:

surprised with the fact koodo still don't have the details on pricing of new iphones. Every other carrier have got their pricing available.. Is this normal with koodo? I can only find out when i lineup at the store??
Userlevel 7
vhl71 wrote:

If you have seen the pricing that Telus has available for the new iPhones you can usually base the pricing that Koodo will have on them being pretty close if not the same as Telus, knock on wood anyways. I've personally never bought an iPhone, but from what it seems Koodo tends to get their information last minute, not always but it happens.
vhl71 wrote:

I am getting my iPhone 6 right from the Koodo kiosk at my mall.