Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will Koodo be receiving all the iPhone 5c colours?

I'm interested in purchasing an iPhone 5c but was sad to notice that Koodo is only stocking the blue and white models at launch. Sadly, I couldn't help but notice that the competition is offering every colour of the phone at launch...it seems unfortunate that Koodo was left out of the loop here. 😞 Does anybody have information re: when, or if, Koodo will be offering the missing iPhone 5c colours? Thx!
icon

Best answer by John Lee 20 September 2013, 23:24

I don't believe Koodo will be getting all the iPhone 5C colours. We don't know for sure but in the past experiences, Koodo usually only got 1 or 2 colours of the phone. However, you can still get the iPhone 5C in whatever colour you desire and then come bring it to Koodo! You'll get a 10% BYOD discount since you brought your own device.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
I don't believe Koodo will be getting all the iPhone 5C colours. We don't know for sure but in the past experiences, Koodo usually only got 1 or 2 colours of the phone. However, you can still get the iPhone 5C in whatever colour you desire and then come bring it to Koodo! You'll get a 10% BYOD discount since you brought your own device.