Koodo Community

Community

Question

will koodo account cancellation will delete automatic payment profile along with my credit card info from koodo record ??

I ported out my number to another carrier and my koodo account is now cancelled, i just wanted to know whether my credit card info and Automatic payment profile will be deleted from koodo with the account cancellation or do i need to do it through representative. Just wanted to be sure enough that i am not charged unnecessarily in future.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your account is cancelled and you have recieved your final bill you will not recieve any further charges
I'm not sure if I want to be with koodo anymore because there not treating me with respect....they cut off my phone....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Frances Etienne-Charlie wrote:

I'm not sure if I want to be with koodo anymore because there not treating me with respect....the...

Hello Frances. 

Did you pay your bill recently?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not sure if I want to be with koodo anymore because there not treating me with respect....the...

Koodo doesnt randomly cut off phones. There would be been a reason. If you don't have any idea you can get some clarity by calling Koodo or messaging them on Facebook (https://m.me/Koodo) or through twitter dm

Hello I'm going to pay the bill of $119... on the 21 of this month through my bank...
Userlevel 6

Any and every carrier will suspend and terminate service on delinquent accounts. Also, late payment fees on post-paid telecommunications services are high.
If you were on pre-paid, lapse a payment and you're without service until you pay.
If you're struggling to make your payments, make sure you're on the most appropriate plan for your usage. Try to reduce usage if possible by connecting to wifi as much as possible and even using apps for phone calls if you're not on unlimited talk in your plan. If you have a credit card, you rather pay your Koodo bill in full and absorb interest on the credit card, which is cheaper than late payment fees with Koodo. Another option is a line of credit if you have one.
If your cellphone bill is still too much to chew...If your tab balance is low or depleted, you may consider porting your Koodo number to a voice over ip solution such as Fongo or Voip.ms. If your tab balance is high, consider putting your line on seasonal hold for $15 per month plus tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Late payment fees for Koodo are 2% of your monthly bill plus it will go on your credit record. Something to keep in mind!
Userlevel 6

2% per month, right? So 24% per year. Few credit cards have higher interest rates than that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh yes, it definitely adds up!