Koodo Community
Question

Will a locked iphone 4 with rogers work with Koodo? Can i take it into a koodo store and get it unlocked?

(empty)

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Koodo is not able to unlock another provider's phone. So the answer is "No" on both your questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'd have to get Rogers to unlock it or an online unlocking service. You can also usually find a place in your town that unlocks various phones for set prices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...this question has already been marked answered so there's no need to post on here.
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...u mad bro?
Userlevel 1
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...??????!!!!! to follow Koodo Guidelines pls. http://fanpage.koodomobile.com/get_satisfaction/guidelines.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...No this forum is run a certain way and spam and scams are not welcome here which is what the above is and we will all continue to tell ppl it is such on every post of this sort. So they might as well stop because it's doing nothing good for the service as nobody will link from here. They are being watched by all of us that help to moderate this forum and will proceed as needed.
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...i think ur mad
Userlevel 4
You can contact your service provider to help in unlocking.. If they are unable to help purchase ...I think you're trolling