Koodo Community
Solved

Why won't my Data work?

• 15 June 2021
  • 9 replies

I had an IPhone 8 with unlimited texting and talking, and switched to an IPhone 12 with the same and 10GB of data. That data doesn’t seem to working so I was wondering if it takes time or soemthing?

icon

Best answer by Amy Robichaud 15 June 2021, 22:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It should take at most some minutes. You can try reinsert ing your Sim card and restarting your phone, checking thaf you have data enabled on your phone, and check if you have a data blocker in your self-serve in add-ons.

It didn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which part didn't work? 

Did you login to self serve to make sure your don't have the data block add-on? 

Yes I did, I do not have data block on, unless the Data block with pictures thing is the thing that’s making this happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I did, I do not have data block on, unless the Data block with pictures thing is the thing that’s making this happen.

Does the data block feature show up as an add-on on your Self-Serve account? If so, that explains why your data has not been working. You will need to remove the feature in order for your data to work.

It’s says I pay $3 for data block with pictures or something like that, but when I got to self serve I don’t see anything about data block 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s says I pay $3 for data block with pictures or something like that, but when I got to self serve I don’t see anything about data block 

If it does not show up on your Self-Serve account, you will need a Koodo rep to remove it. I have flagged a rep to help you out. 

Ok I think I’ve got it, it was data block with picture message, so I took that off.

Userlevel 2

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us! The add on for data block was removed from your account :) Can you please try to power off the phone then to power it back on? It should work now. Thanks - Marisia