Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why won't my account reactivate

Koodo Prepaid is bugged, won't let me reactivate my account.
Says my account has expired. Wants me to reactivate my account. I select "reactivate my account"... it wants me to top up my account.... I top up the account several times I now have $87 floating in the account and my base plan is $15... Won't reactivate. I can't buy boosters.
garbage.

4 replies

Badge +4
Hi Darryl, You're not the only one. I've raised an identical concern with our liaison. We've been told the problem is going to be looked into. The system will eventually reactivate your account, but it should be instantaneous and not take hours to do so. I've also indicated that the reactivate button causes confusion and prompts customers to add additional funds, even though a positive balance already exists. This is a perfect example and further confirms the issues I was having a few days ago. This needs to be fixed asap. When your account reactivates, you may want to take a look at your baseplan renewal date in the Overview section on the self serve prepaid site. Make note of it, then dial *611 and see if the renewal dates match. If they don't, please let us know.
This just happened to me as well. I can't afford to just lose an additional 50 dollars into the Koodo abyss until next month. This is an unacceptable delay.
Badge +4
Heather wrote:

This just happened to me as well. I can't afford to just lose an additional 50 dollars into the K...

Don't add any more money! If you've already added funds to cover your baseplan, you should see a positive balance on the Overview page when you login to self serve. The system usually applies the funds by 6:00 a.m. (sometimes earlier). Tip: if you add funds during business hours or even as late as 8:00 p.m on weekdays and weekends., I've found that funds are applied instantly.
Heather wrote:

This just happened to me as well. I can't afford to just lose an additional 50 dollars into the K...

mine just did the same thing says I need to top up but the money is there