Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is there 20mb of data usage added to my account once the billing cycle resets?

Both my wife and I just signed up for Koodo.  This will be our 3rd bill cycle.  As soon as the billing cycle reset, both my wife and and I reset the data on our iPhones, so it shows that we used 0mb for the 'current period'.  When checking the Koodo app and Koodo self serve online, both phones showed that 20mb of data was used.  This may not seem like much, but we only have the 100mb data plan on our phones, so losing 20% of our data is killer.  We wife went over 100mb last month as well and was billed an extra $5.  Could it be possible that 20mb was added last month too right away?  Will this occur on future billing cycles, and why?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to look into this but we can't access your account from the Community. Could you please send us an email from this link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy (you will pass security from your Self Serve account) and we will be able to look into this for you!

Thank you!
I have the same issue.  My billing period starts/ends on the 11th of each month yet the data cycle on the phone starts/ends on the 15th of each month because we added the second phone on the 15th.  There is no way on the phone to change the data usage dates that we can see.

Linda