Koodo Community
Solved

Why is the pre-owned iphone 8 on a tab small $440 if i were to upgrade, while it's $120 if I were to buy it through a new line?

• 18 December 2018
  • 8 replies

Is there a reason for this price difference between an upgrade and new line?
icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 19 December 2018, 19:52

@Ji_S - It appears that one of the SKU's had an incorrect discount programmed. The team says that this has been fixed. Would you mind trying again? Let us know if it works.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you logged in both times or do you only log in once you select upgrade?
Badge +4
It shows tab small for me as $120 down then $10/month for 24 months whether upgrading or selecting a new line. Are you sure you're reading it correctly? It does show as receiving $440 in activation credits.
It shows tab small for me as $120 down then $10/month for 24 months whether upgrading or selecting a new line. Are you sure you're reading it correctly? It does show as receiving $440 in activation credits.
Yup, tried a few times and it literally changes from $120 to $440 when I try to upgrade instead of a new line. But the tab medium is the same $0
Are you logged in both times or do you only log in once you select upgrade?
I'm logged in both times.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you using an "out of province" plan? I think they put some restriction on that type of plan.

If not, I would suggest you send message to Koodo facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback to find out why. It could be a glitch also.
Are you using an "out of province" plan? I think they put some restriction on that type of plan.

If not, I would suggest you send message to Koodo facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback to find out why. It could be a glitch also.

Nope, it's not an out of province plan. Yeah, I'll wait for a day or two to see if anything changes before contacting.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@Ji_S - It appears that one of the SKU's had an incorrect discount programmed. The team says that this has been fixed. Would you mind trying again? Let us know if it works.
Yes. It works now, thank you!