Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is hold time so absolutely ridiculous!

Userlevel 3
Been on hold now for 1 hr 31 mins!! Just to get an unlock code!! Something that could easily be done through the website if offered!! I know it's in part due to the time of the year but come on Koodo!! If I get disconnected because you guys close I'll be irate after waiting this long!!

14 replies

Userlevel 3
OK!! So a rep answered the call after 1hr 37mins on hold,told him what I wanted and he then proceeded to tell me that to unlock my phone there would be a [b]$50.00 CHARGE!!!
I said NO WAY as it says on Koodo Self Serve that my next bill will be charged [b]$35.00 for the unlock code!!
He puts me on hold to make a call to Customer Loyalty and doesn't come back! I am friggin livid and would be really appreciative if someone from Koodo would please call me back!! This is totally unacceptable and a farce!
Please Koodo call me back!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

OK!! So a rep answered the call after 1hr 37mins on hold,told him what I wanted and he then proce...

The website hasn't been updated if it's still saying $35 as it changed a little while back to $50.
Userlevel 6
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

OK!! So a rep answered the call after 1hr 37mins on hold,told him what I wanted and he then proce...

September 30 2016 was the last day that unlocking a phone cost $35

Hope that helps
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

I told him that i wasn't paying $50.00 as it says $35.00 on website,he said he will get loyalty dept on call and then the line went dead as I was put on hold! 
I really truly believe he hung up on me! And thats unacceptable!
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Wouldn't you agree though Jru Gordon,that if it says $35.00 on website that you should be charged $35.00?
It's not my fault they didn't change it on the website to reflect change of fee!
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

2nd call and now on hold 47mins!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Gerry, if you use Facebook, send Koodo a private message there. Refer to this thread, they may be able to help you without having to wait so long on the phone.
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Hey Sophia! I do use Facebook,do I have to add them as a friend or join a group?
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Hey Sophia! I do use Facebook,do I have to add them as a friend or join a group?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

I believe you just need to go to the official Koodo page, and then send them a private message. No need to befriend to join anything 🙂
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Thanks! Done!
So I just had to add the link to the thread right Sophia?
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

WOW! 2 calls to Koodo tonight,1 lasted 1hr 37mins and I was hung up on on purpose! (no doubt in my mind that's what happened)
2nd call lasted 1hr 24mins and AGAIN the call dropped!!
I'm assuming the call center closed?(10:30 NL time?) But if that happened and I was in the cue then my call should have been answered,am I correct?
Userlevel 6
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Hey Gerry, I see that we are currently assisting you through Facebook.  Thanks for your patience! 
Userlevel 3
Gerry Hanlon wrote:

Yes Melissa! Thanks!