Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why I can't check my billing???

Can't check my billing

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What have you tried/what error do you get? To check your bill, login to self serve, click view my bill, and then download your ebill.
All I get at view my bill is a tutorial
Michael LaCroix wrote:

What kind of tutorial are you getting. When logged in to self serve and you click view my bill, your current bill should show up. On the right of that are options to download previous months bills.
Michael LaCroix wrote:

It doesn’t. The site offers various info regarding my bill. No sign of the actual bill
Michael LaCroix wrote:

Understanding your bill is what I get when I press view my bill
Michael LaCroix wrote:

And now my Koodo app is frozen
Michael LaCroix wrote:

Are you sure you're logged in to your self serve account?
Michael LaCroix wrote:

There is no more app. Dont use it.

https://identity.koodomobile.com/as/authorization.oauth2?pc=true&client_id=unifiedss_koodo&r...
Michael LaCroix wrote:

Thanks, but no go. I get a page titled understanding your bill
Michael LaCroix wrote:

Hmm very strange. The Koodo app has been discontinued. If you still have it on your phone make sure you are not logged in through it and delete it from your phone. Then go here and log in. 

https://identity.koodomobile.com/as/authorization.oauth2?pc=true&client_id=unifiedss_koodo&r...

Through that link you should be able to see your usage, billing, plan details etc.

If you still cant then you are going to have to contact Koodo to fix. You can do that by calling them or messaging them through Facebook or Twitter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael LaCroix wrote:

@Michael: i would try to restart your device and use a web browser to try the page www.koodomobile.com you could choose to log into your selfserve from there. If you want to know about the balance. You could dial 611 and hit 1, the automated voice will tell you your account balance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael LaCroix wrote:

@Michael: i would try to restart your device and use a web browser to try the page www.koodomobile.com you could choose to log into your selfserve from there. If you want to know about the balance. You could dial 611 and hit 1, the automated voice will tell you your account balance.
Userlevel 5
@Michael, you'll need to register for Self Serve in order to view your bill details.