Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why don't I have service?

My phone suddenly lost service today. I checked to make sure that my bill had been auto payed and it has. I can use wifi and data but I can't call or text. I have unlimited texting too and my bill went through today. This has never happened before. I've tried turning it on and restarting but nothing is working

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have an iPhone? What does it say on top left corner? No service? Searching? Have you removed the SIM card from the phone and put it back in? Did you accidental closed 3G?
Robert wrote:

You have an iPhone? What does it say on top left corner? No service? Searching? Have you remov...

It says "No Service". Yes,I have an iPhone
Userlevel 4
Are you on a spending limit?
Sheila wrote:

Are you on a spending limit?

Only if I miss a month, which I haven't
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could also be a service outage. Here's a link to a crowdsourced list of outages that may help you: https://canadianoutages.com/status/koodo/map/
I think I might be in the service outage. Thank you!
Userlevel 5
Hey Genevieve, There is no reported issues. Everything is up and running. Please give a call to our techs by dialing 1-866-995-6636 (option #6) from a land line. A rep will assist you 🙂. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
I'm afraid my cell phone is my only phone line. Is there another way to get ahold of the techs
Userlevel 4
Have you tried rebooting your phone by powering off/on? Sometimes that works for me!
Did you buy the phone from Koodo, if not, where did you buy it from?