Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am I being charged for my tab that I payed off

I paired off my tab last month of $180.00 and got charged for it again on this months bill why ?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
did u pay it off last month(like on the bill) or simply request it to be paid off last month?
I paied my tab off then the bill and got a -$15 balance because that normally what I'm charged for my bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your being charged 2 months in a row on 2 separate bills, than contact Koodo through self serve email under contact. Thats your best bet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't a -$15 balance a credit? If so, you would owe Koodo negative 15 dollars. Possibly last month your regular $15 was paid/deducted before you made the TAB payout, leaving you a credit amount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Isn't a -$15 balance a credit? If so, you would owe Koodo negative 15 dollars. Possibly last mont...

No ,right now my tab is -255 and i owe them. So he owes them 15$
Userlevel 5
Hey Jeremy! Is the $-15 that you see for your Tab on your bill? If so, then it is indeed a credit. Can you let us know exactly what you see on your invoice?
I get a text saying my bill was ready so I went to pay it I says I owe $213 the normal amount + 180 and it took of the 15 I over payed I can post a picture if u would like and I also have proof the my tab is $0 already from last month
JJ-Tag101 wrote:

I get a text saying my bill was ready so I went to pay it I says I owe $213 the normal amount + 1...

JJ-Tag101 wrote:

I get a text saying my bill was ready so I went to pay it I says I owe $213 the normal amount + 1...

There's my bill and proof that I have paied off the tab I have called Koodo about this already and they could really do much or tell me why it's charging me like that