Koodo Community
Solved

Why all of a sudden I have no service

I have always have service especially from home now I do not

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you provide some more details? What does your phone display say about your service, do you have any messages in self service?
Sophia wrote:

Can you provide some more details? What does your phone display say about your service, do you ha...

It's an interesting phone it says no service at the top I can't text or receive any frome home
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Can you provide some more details? What does your phone display say about your service, do you ha...

Haha! "interesting phone", gotta love auto correct. A silly question perhaps but is your bill paid? When did your problem start?
Sophia wrote:

Yes my bill is paid and I wasn't using it for a day and toys it's not working
Sophia wrote:

Today it's not working
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you restarted you phone yet? Remove SIM card with the phone off, reinsert it and power up the phone.
Ivan wrote:

Have you restarted you phone yet? Remove SIM card with the phone off, reinsert it and power up th...

It's an interesting phone and I have restarted
Ivan wrote:

Have you restarted you phone yet? Remove SIM card with the phone off, reinsert it and power up th...

Sorry iPhone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

If none of what Sophia said above applies, go to settings-general-reset and reset your network settings. You'll lose all Wi-Fi passwords.
Ivan wrote:

I don't want to loose my WiFi passwords
Ivan wrote:

Thanks lost my WiFi password and still no service
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Hello Jean Melissa. It's a way of solving issues sometime. We try and help you the best we can.
Ivan wrote:

Same problem. Bill was paid a week ago and still says no service
hi guys,

I have the same problem. I did reset my network settings and it is still not working for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What area are you guys located? I haven't heard anything but might be a local outage or something?
beloeil, qc
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Hugo,

Have you the suggested troubleshooting options above? None worked?
Robert wrote:

Hello Hugo,

Have you the suggested troubleshooting options above? None worked?

How about a phone number so we can actually get assistance?
please help me i have same problem and i just want to talk to a representative 

heather Ding wrote:

Same. How is it there is no way to actually call Koodo. And the "robot" was less than helpful. And I was chastised for saying U SUCK to the robot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
heather Ding wrote:

Hi Teresa - your payment was indeed received on August 3rd. Your service is active from our end, so it's most likely that you're having a phone issue. If you can share more details about exactly what problem you're experiencing, the good folks on this forum would be more than happy to assist and troubleshoot with you. For starters, please try shutting down your phone, removing your SIM card, give it a few seconds, re-insert the card, and power back up. Sometimes a simple reboot can help. If that doesn't work - share details of what the problem is, and we can take it from there.

As for our Virtual Assistant - it's built to help answer most common questions related to billing and accounts.. but he won't stand for a potty mouth 😉 (Kidding. It does have a sense of humour).  Anything more complex would be better suited for this community. 
heather Ding wrote:

Thank you for replying - your message was in my spam folder so i just now read this.  We've tried every single thing that was listed in the forum. 

We did the network reset, the shut down, removal of sim card, turn back on, shut back down, sim card back in - we've tried updates, every possible thing, and the phone is going on it's second month of no service.

My daughter (it's her phone in my name) accidentally left it at LaSenza and it's not worked since then - do you think it's possible they did something in an effort to get around the pass code lock?