Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Who are you suppose to call for tech support after hours??

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can't to Koodo after hours, but you can ask your question here and there will probably be someone with an answer (as long as it doesn't involve having to look into your account, we're just volunteers here). Ask away 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your geek friend! Or you could just ask your question here. There's no way to contact koodo when it's closed
a cell phone that won't send or receive texts...don't think my "geek friend" can help with that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Scott wrote:

a cell phone that won't send or receive texts...don't think my "geek friend" can help with that

Toggle airplane mode on and off, reboot your device. And see if that helps.
Sonya Scott wrote:

airplane mode was off..but my son did restart it and it started working again. thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Scott wrote:

See. Our geek member on the community solved your problem! Happy we got everything sorted out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Scott wrote:

Glad you got it working, anytime you have a question, even when tech is open, you vcan always try us, sometimes we can save you a lot of time.