Koodo Community

Community

Solved

White iphone 5s


Does koodo sell the white 5s in stores?

20 replies

Userlevel 3
Yup check out the store locator on the koodomobile website and you can call directly to see if they have any in stock!
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yup check out the store locator on the koodomobile website and you can call directly to see if th...

ok...cz they didnt have the white one available on their website. thanks anyways. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yup check out the store locator on the koodomobile website and you can call directly to see if th...

Yeah, however some of the colours may not be available in certain stores because they could be out of stock.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yup check out the store locator on the koodomobile website and you can call directly to see if th...

So best thing is to call around your local kiosks to make sure they have stock before you make the trek.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yup check out the store locator on the koodomobile website and you can call directly to see if th...

they lie to you when you call btw, experienced that already..
Userlevel 1
only black and will be black forever
Userlevel 2
Andy Yue wrote:

only black and will be black forever

Stop posting incorrect info.
Userlevel 1
Andy Yue wrote:

only black and will be black forever

lol! fine .. only space grey!!! lol By time koodo has white iphone 5s.. iphone 6 is already out
Userlevel 2
Andy Yue wrote:

only black and will be black forever

Only space grey...what does that even mean?
Andy Yue wrote:

only black and will be black forever

the black ones are also called space grey.
Userlevel 7
Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of stock. Koodo is available in best buy mobile so you can get a white 5s with a koodo plan all at best buy.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

sorry man!! you are wrong!!! best buy has it locked and i already asked only koodo space grey!!!
Userlevel 2
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

Yeah, can you stop doing this? Just because someone presents information that they have experienced personally does not mean that it's wrong.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

lol Mike, can you stop it? you know that i called Koodo and Best Buy, they DON"T OFFER WHITE OR GOLD iphone 5s! nobody in Koodo as of now a white or Gold ipone 5s unless bought from Apple or anotehr carrier cuz i know people who work at Koodo and Space Grey is all They have!!! so mike, what is there to stop? i am only presenting the truth
Userlevel 2
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

Maybe those stores don't have any available TO offer. Just because 1 store doesn't have them in stock, doesn't mean others won't. So unless you're going to call every store across Canada, please stop trying to tell people that they are wrong.
Userlevel 2
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

You also haven't explained what "grey space" is.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

anybody proof they got white 5s here? for Koodo? cuz they only offer space grey like said on their site
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Theres also the option of going to best buy, since they will 100% have the white 5S unless out of...

i did not call and go to 1 store.. i went to 7..
Userlevel 1
btw if you guys have not noticed... phone come already locked to their carriers.. in best buy... they have an order sheet and for Koodo as of now today.. there is only space grey! don't believe Daniel Kim
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo might or might not have the other colors but Telus does and will the Telus model not work on Koodo without unlocking it like the last 3 or 4 iPhone's? Just an option besides waiting to get other colors from koodo or instead of ordering from Apple directly.

Reply