Koodo Community

Community

Question

Where is my data??

Kingston On- When I bought my iPhone 6s on November.27th they were offering a deal for $45 a month you get 500mb plus another 500mb for 24 months. I’m not even a month into my plan and it is saying I only have the 500mb. I have been trying to call for 2 days now and either on hold or being told to call back. I really just want my other 500mb I was told I was getting...

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you have a paper contract that they gave out 500MB for 24 months with it? I thought the promo data is for plans of $55 or more.

They just got out of the Christmas deals yesterday. I think today, it will be easier to get to an agent.

Well the paper contract states 500mb of course I just noticed this but when the guy at the kiosk was telling me about plans he gave me the brochure stating the 45$ one at the time was 500mb + an extra 500 I wouldn’t have left my old phone place if I was just getting 500mb. And I hope so. Can’t spend all day on the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lindsay wrote:

Well the paper contract states 500mb of course I just noticed this but when the guy at the kiosk ...

If you saw a brochure with the promo, then I think the sale agent might forget to put an data add-on to your account. You would have to contact with Koodo directly to ask them check unfortunately.
lindsay wrote:

Well the paper contract states 500mb of course I just noticed this but when the guy at the kiosk ...

That was my thought ! Thanks ! Let’s hope the wait times go down