Koodo Community

Community

Where can I find add-on descriptions?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

What add-on are you talking about?
I can't find add-on descriptions on Koodo website.
  • 1000 Intl LD min Bonus V2$0.00
  • International Voice Roaming$0.00
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
* 1000 Intl LD min Bonus V2$0.00: This will give you access to use 1000 minutes per month to call the following countries while in Canada (India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan)

* International Voice Roaming$0.00: This is something that is added to your account at no cost to allow Voice Roaming while travelling...

I hope this helps Joseph!

Enjoy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

* 1000 Intl LD min Bonus V2$0.00: This will give you access to use 1000 minutes per month to call...

Intl LD min may include the UK depending on when you got it.
Voice Roaming is while travelling outside of Canada and the US.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

* 1000 Intl LD min Bonus V2$0.00: This will give you access to use 1000 minutes per month to call...

Good catch!

The one that ends with V2 does not include the UK.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Koodo should really include this description on self serve
Yes, that helps.  Thank you.
In case I forget in future, where can I find that on the Koodo website?
I see there is also International Data Roaming add-on which is currently not in my plan and its also at no cost.  I assume, like the intl voice roaming, this allows to use data roaming on a pay per use basis if I wish to use data and voice when I am outside of Canada.  Correct?  Why doesn't Koodo make International Data Roaming and International Voice Roaming automatic on all plans?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joseph wrote:

In case I forget in future, where can I find that on the Koodo ...

Information about the Voice and Data roaming can be found here under "Don't want to use Easy Roam?"
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/easy-roam

As per the 1000min, that information should be on your service agreement if you still have it kicking around or you can just refer to this thread. The add-on is no longer around (at least atm) so there isn't any mention of it on the Koodo site.
Joseph wrote:

In case I forget in future, where can I find that on the Koodo ...

Thank you everybody for your help!