Koodo Community

Community

whenever I try to buy the phone it says something went wrong, try again. how do I fix this and buy it?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had this problem on iPad, but it worked fine on my computer. Are you by chance using a tablet or phone to access the Koodo shopping cart?

No I am using my computer. I seem to have fixed that problem but now have a new one. it seemed to work and took me through the process of putting my information in. but then it said that I owed $504; the price of the whole phone, even though I chose the option to pay off the tab and pay nothing upfront. I cant pay it all upfront in one shot, so now I don't know what to do

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brittany Van Mil wrote:

No I am using my computer. I seem to have fixed that problem but now have a new one. it seemed to...

What do you mean by: "even though I chose the option to pay off the tab?" Do you have an existing TAB on your current phone? Is the Deal on a Tab Large, and you are on a tab Medium or Tab Small plan at the moment?

Also, are you certain the $504 is to ba paid now, or is it put on your TAB for future payment?

Which phone are you trying to buy?
Brittany Van Mil wrote:

No I am using my computer. I seem to have fixed that problem but now have a new one. it seemed to...

its ok it was all taken care of. thank you for the help though. I meant that I asked for the large tab, where you pay none upfront and put it all on tab. but it kept saying that I owed the price of the whole, and no tab. if that makes sense. anywho its taken care of now and is on its way