Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When would iPhone 6s be available with Koodo Tab?

Will the iPhone 6s be available with Koodo Tab over 2 year payment soon?

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes it will! Wait for Apple to release it first!
Robert wrote:

I asked when, not if it will or will not! I wanted to know if it will have it on September 25 when apple releases it or not!
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

I shall quote your question:

Will the iPhone 6s be available with Koodo Tab over 2 year payment soon?

The answer you got was yes it will, the answer to your second question about when, is as Robert said, whenever it will actually release. Koodo has not yet announced the models that they will carry or even when they will carry them. You will have to wait for that
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Probably on the 25th but who knows, you can follow Koodo's Facebook page
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Sorry anita,

I guess I just figured that since you asked a question you might like the best possible answer that is available to you at the time you asked it. 

Follow Koodo on social media or keep checking koodomobile.com/phones to see when it will be available at Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Anita.

Analyzing Koodo's trend, I would say that there's a high possibility Koodo will have it the day of the release. So YES, Koodo will have it. When? High chances will be that they will have it on the day of the release? Am I sure? No, I'm not. If you have any other questions, feel free asking the GOOD question. 

A small thanks is what makes me happier, then getting points.

Now, have a nice day!
Userlevel 6
Hey there Anita! Good news!  In 10 days you will be able to get your hands on a shiny iPhone 6s http://koo.do/1iM0Yh9 :) 
Yannick wrote:

Hey there Anita! Good news!  In 10 days you will be able to get your hands on a shiny iPhone...

Will there be only the charge for a new sim card or are there more charges getting a new phone?
Userlevel 7
Yannick wrote:

Hey there Anita! Good news!  In 10 days you will be able to get your hands on a shiny iPhone...

Usually they include the SIM card when you buy a new phone. Apart from phone, current tab and taxes, there isn't any other charges
Yannick wrote:

Thank you 🙂
Userlevel 5
Yannick wrote:

Hi again Anita! Just to clarify Mathieu's answer, there is a 5$ fee associated for the SIM card. This includes new activations, upgrades, or purchasing a SIM card to replace a previous one. Hope this helps! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

You can still use your old SIM card if it's a nano SIM!
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Anita,

You can also purchase the NFC tricut SIM just to be ready when Apple Pay arrives in Canada. It is worth the same as the regular nano sim at only $5.
Yannick wrote:

Google
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Google what ? It's been a year now please don't necro the thread.