Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When will my bonus data be added?

I bought a new phone today at koodo with the $49 plan but it only shows I have 1gb of data when I was supposed to get 2gb? will it be added on soon?  

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Don't worry Racquell, you have 2 GB! You'll see that when you look into plan details on self-serve
Ahmad wrote:

Don't worry Racquell, you have 2 GB! You'll see that when you look into plan details on self-serve

when will it show that I have 2 GB? When I go into my plan details on self-serve, it still shows saying I only have 1 GB 
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Racquell! The additional GB will be added within 3 weeks 🙂
Ahmad wrote:

i just got a notification saying I used 50% of my 1GB, since I supposedly have 2, if I surpass the 1GB will I be charged? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/extra-gig-bonus-nowhere-to-be-found-black-friday

Userlevel 3
Ahmad wrote:

I'm still waiting........ 20 days so far!
Ahmad wrote:

mine added about a week and a half ago! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Hello Bill. Adding this data takes time. Mine was added a week ago. Be patient!
Ahmad wrote:

been three months, still don't see mine.