Koodo Community
Question

when will i receive my phone?

• 5 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Is anyone else waiting for their phone for 6+ weeks?

Ordered November 23, 2020

Why is it that since it is past 30 days from order date, I cant check the status of my order? And there are no contact numbers to call to find out when my phone will arrive. 

Can i upgrade further for better availability? My current phone at max charge lasts 3 hours and both camera lenses are cracked, mic and speaker arent very effective either. Eagerly awaiting new phone.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone did you order?

Can you also leave your HFO order number?  A rep can look into your order if they see that HFO number

Seems like I ordered the most popular one.

Confirmation # HFO28411216
IPHONE 12 PRO PACIFIC BLUE 256GB
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It looks like on the koodo website these iphone 12 pros are still 4-6 weeks out :grimacing:

but i’ll flag a rep for you to double check

Thanks Dennis

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Seems like I ordered the most popular one.

Confirmation # HFO28411216
IPHONE 12 PRO PACIFIC BLUE 256GB

Hi! We’ve verified the order and consulted with the Webstore team on this matter.They advised that we don’t have the phone in stock, we will receive it within 2-4 weeks and once the package is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number. Thank you so much for your patience.

Can I cancel my order and get a refund or credit my tab to future usage bills? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Can I cancel my order and get a refund or credit my tab to future usage bills? 

To cancel the order, you need to get in touch with the Webstore team via e-mail at: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or book a call via koodomobile.com/chat, an agent will call you and you can request to speak with them. Since the order is not shipped, they can cancel it and issue a refund for the amount paid upfront.