Koodo Community

Community

When on the site I can see the homepage of self serve however if i try to view any other part of my account it doesn't load anything

When on the site I can see the homepage of self serve however if i try to view any other part of my account it doesn't load anything on both the mobile app and website. I'm worried my account will be locked because I cant view my bill

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Spencer,

The mobile app doesn't work anymore. So you can erase it. Make sure you don't have ad block enabled.

To resolve any issues with any of the Koodo website, please try the following steps: 

Make sure to use a web browser that the website was built to support. These web browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Please note that the default browser in Windows 10, Microsoft Edge has not been announced as supported by Koodo.  Clear the cache and cookies of the browser you are using.  Try using a different web browser. If another browser works, it is most likely an issue with your first browser. Try re-installing and checking its built in security features.  Try using a different device. If it works with another device, then there is a chance the issue is related to fire-wall or anti virus installed on the device  Shut down your router for a few minutes and turn it on. If you noticed it was very warm, you might want to consider replacing it. If it’s not too warm, then there is a chance their was a software glitch with it and restarting it will solve the issue  If by now your issue still persists, try using a different network such as at Tim Hortons/McDonalds or by using your mobile phone’s data connection. If it works there, then there might be an issue with your ISP.  If you still have issues, call Koodo! They are open from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday. And 9am to 7pm on weekends. 
I hope this helps, have a great day!