Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When is the next promotion?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Darlene, You have to keep checking the facebook page or Koodo website for when new promo's are released. Koodo will not tell you beforehand when they will begin 🙂
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Darlene, You have to keep checking the facebook page or Koodo website for when new promo's...

Thank you 🙂

Ahmad wrote:

Hey Darlene, You have to keep checking the facebook page or Koodo website for when new promo's...

I am currently with Fido my husband and I right now we pay to much and cannot afford what they charge as we need data also. We are looking at all options is there any promotions or anything you can help lower out cost please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Hi Cheyenne,
Which province are you residing? Koodo promotion has just ended yesterday. If you would like to join Koodo, you can check in with a koodo store (I would suggest calling) and ask if there is something that fits your need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Fido and Koodo usually have comparable pricing for their plans. I suggest keeping an eye to their websites for the next round of promotions. 
Userlevel 3
Here on the west coast think it is $60/6GB.
I'm in Ontario
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cheyenne Hunter wrote:

I'm in Ontario

Keep an eye on Facebook too, promotions are listed there as well.