Koodo Community

Community

when iphone downloads voicemail to visual, does it delete the voicemail from koodo?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Christopher, Since nobody seems to know yet and I myself don't have visual voicemail so I can't try it, if you have visual voicemail already try it. I'm guessing it doesn't unless you delete the visual voicemail version but then again that would just make sense and many things in this world don't make sense lol. Do you have visual voicemail or do you want to know before you purchase the addon? I'll push this along to Koodo and see if we can get an official answer asap.
Hi Paul. I wanted to know before adding the feature. If you could pass it on that would be great. Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Christopher - just tested with my visual voicemail. The messages stay both on the phone and in the system, if you were to dial in and check. Once I deleted a message from my visual voicemail it deleted it from the system as well when I dialled back in to check. Hope that helps - let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks Ranjan. So I'm limited to 10 still but it's much faster to delete/forward from visual vm then regular! Adding feature now. Thanks again guys!