Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When I buy a new iPhone get a 16GB model

When I buy a new iPhone and sign up again why can I only get a 16GB model? I'm from BC Canada. Please allow me the ability to buy more storage

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think it is the only model available for sell!
Userlevel 7
I would really like koodo to start selling iphones with more storage too as it seems like a lot of people are asking for it. Unfortunately at the moment the 16gb is all they have. If you want more storage, you should probably get the iphone from apple or somewhere else just make sure it's unlocked or locked to telus.
Userlevel 5
Yep. 16GB is the only model Koodo carries. If you want more storage, you will have to buy it somewhere else and unlock it unless you buy it from Telus or the Apple store.
Userlevel 7
I realize you may be an Apple fan, but you could consider buying a different phone that supports microsd/comes with more storage out of the box, like the HTC One (M8)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I realize you may be an Apple fan, but you could consider buying a different phone that supports ...

Some people would rather have a 16 GB iPhone than a 32 GB Android.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

I realize you may be an Apple fan, but you could consider buying a different phone that supports ...

To each their own. I still think the M8 is a better phone all around than the 5S aside from the camera.