Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When I ask to 'view my bill' I don't want to see the koodo caricature and a video I would like to VIEW MY BILL>

I am wondering why my bill is so much higher this month.  When I go online to find out it is nearly impossible to simply view my bill.  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to log into self service first, then you can download your detailed PDF bill. Page 3 and further will detail the extra charges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Click view my bill and then download your ebill. On page 3 you can see a breakdown of all the charges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you able to login to your self serve account from a computer?  That might be easier
Userlevel 6
Hi Deb. I realize it may be frustrating to see an embedded video when you're trying to slice through a higher than usual bill. You should be able to download the PDF with detailed billing in self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

Hi Deb. I realize it may be frustrating to see an embedded video when you're trying to slice thro...

There is no embedded video. The bill is as is to see as the ABC or 1,2,3....never know which way this goes.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Deb, not sure what caricature you are referring to. Once you log into your account, you will see the amount due, if you click on that it will give more details. You can also download your bill.

The reason it;s as high as it is because of a significant past due amount that still needs to be settled. 

Now, you never set up your online profile to be able to view the bill it seems. Please send us a private message on Facebook and we will help you out.