Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What's my phone number? Activate SIM card?

The website says to register all I need is a "Customer Account Number" and my "Postal Code", which I have, but when I click on register it asks for my name and phone number. Tried to call customer service, but the line was too busy and it suggested that I call again later. 😕 The phone reads "No Service" so I can't use it to call another cell to find the number either. I checked under the pone's settings (it's an iPhone 4S) and the number is listed as "unknown". I cannot download the Self-Serve app at this time. The link to activate my SIM card online doesn't seem to be working.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
How did you activate your Koodo SIM card?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You cant register for self serve until have an account activated with Koodo
Go to a Koodo shop to get your SIM card activated. You can do it here if you want a pre-paid account and have a pre-paid SIM card: https://activateprepaid.koodomobile.com/
Userlevel 6
Hello wrote:

Go to a Koodo shop to get your SIM card activated. You can do it here if you want a pre-paid acc...

I think you were on the monthly self serve site. Once you activated your SIM go here: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/
Hello wrote:

Go to a Koodo shop to get your SIM card activated. You can do it here if you want a pre-paid acc...

So, in order to activate the SIM card you have to pay again? 'cause I already paid $25 for the prepaid SIM card today at a Koodo booth and they told me to activate it online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello wrote:

No, you can activate the SIM card online at no charge. If you are a new subscriber, you should receive $20 in credits to recover the cost of the SIM card.

Hello wrote:

Thank you. I just realized that since I changed from Rogers to Koodo, my phone is locked. That's what is going on.