Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what plan would be the best if I text international, to the usa

I am thinking of switching to this plan but I am wondering what plan would be the best it I do international texting? I have an Iphone now and I have unlimited texting and data and cell to cell phone calls in Saskatchewan

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan do you have? If you have a Canada Wide plan, it should includes international text.
I am currently under sask tel but I am thinking of switching to koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh, I see. Then your best plan is depends on what do you need most. All Koodo's Canada wide plans includes Unlimited Messaging (Includes international Text and Picture) which means you can send and receive messages anywhere as long as you are in Canada. This is the link for Koodo Plans (Saskatchewan) https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
and what is your prices and can I do this over the phone and keep my same number as I have had it for years??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check the prices from the link I attached above. You can pick any plan from price of $29 to $55. You should be able to keep your number. So don't cancel sask tel account. Go to the nearest Koodo store and open an account with Koodo. If you want to open a monthly plan they will run a credit check on you, so don't forget bring proper ID. Tell them you want to port your number from sask tel (They will need information of Sask Tel account and PIN).
Awesome thanks so much
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
victoria wrote:

Awesome thanks so much

you're welcome (^_^)