Koodo Community
Question

What is Estimated Up-front prize of iPhone 12 Pro Max on NOV?

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I just wondering if you guys have any idea how much would be the up-front prize of iPhone 12 Pro MAX on November for its pre- order? I wanna so that I could decide whether or not it’s worth waiting for the Pro MAX if the up-front prize difference is not that big or if I should just pre order the available iPhone 12 Pro now with 256 GB with the upfront/tab plus prize of $793 cad. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The iPhone 12 Pro Max  price is estimated at $1,549  to $1,959

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would use the Apple website to as a guide.

https://www.apple.com/ca/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-12-pro

Note that Carriers tend to jack up the retail price.  

If you’re planning on buying the phone outright, better to but it direct from Apple. I just ordered a 256GB 12 Pro for $1539 and the price at Koodo is $1585. Even if you have to pay to $40 activation fee, you’re still better off. Or you can look at as the “free” activation is not free at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you’re planning on buying the phone outright, better to but it direct from Apple. I just ordered a 256GB 12 Pro for $1539 and the price at Koodo is $1585. Even if you have to pay to $40 activation fee, you’re still better off. Or you can look at as the “free” activation is not free at all.

You would not need to pay any activation fee if you’re a current customer and order your phone online. Unless you have a very old SIM card of a different size, just pop in the SIM you’ve got and set up the phone yourself.