Feedback
What happened to the phone prices? | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

What happened to the phone prices?

• 14 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I was looking to upgrade my iPhone 7 to a 12 Mini. Last week I was looking and the Tab Plus Plans were $0 down and $21/month. I looked several times and it stayed the same price. I stupidly decided to wait until the 13 was announced thinking the price would go down. Ha. Now it is $33/month and  $216 upfront. Yesterday it was $0 down and $28/month. All the phones seem to have gone drastically up. What the heck happened?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 14 September 2021, 22:53

The phones were on sale for the Back to School promo and most/all of them have since ended and the phones are back up to their regular prices.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The phones were on sale for the Back to School promo and most/all of them have since ended and the phones are back up to their regular prices.

Huh. There was no indication it was a sale. That sucks. It was half the price. And I was going to do the $50 for 10 GB  Promo plan.

Now I’m better off getting the phone directly from Apple. It’s $799 from them and $1008 from Koodo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Huh. There was no indication it was a sale. That sucks. It was half the price. And I was going to do the $50 for 10 GB  Promo plan.

Now I’m better off getting the phone directly from Apple. It’s $799 from them and $1008 from Koodo. 

It’s usually not a good idea to wait, since many deals are limited-time offers. If you are not in a rush, I would suggest you to wait until Black Friday.