What do you think about the iPhone 4?

• 15 April 2013
  • 7 replies

(empty)

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Allain... I think it is an amazing phone for the price... Keep in mind that you are not paying the full price of the phone, you are only paying 100$, the rest will be on your TAB and it is Koodo paying that portion of your phone every time you pay your bill... Enjoy!
personally at $250 if your considering the phone there really isnt much to think bout, thats an unbelievable price. Even on sites such as kijiji/craigs list people selling the phone more used then koodo is as brand new. As camilo stated your really only paying 100 of it anyways. 🙂
Heres a competitors price point on the exact same phone on no contract so compare it to koodos 250 rate

Userlevel 5
Heres a competitors price point on the exact same phone on no contract so compare it to koodos 25...Are you kidding me? $550 for the iPhone 4 8GB? What a great deal!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heres a competitors price point on the exact same phone on no contract so compare it to koodos 25...This is what I paid for my iPhone 5 16GB with koodo. xD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heres a competitors price point on the exact same phone on no contract so compare it to koodos 25...The iPhone 5 is $670. If you're going to compare, then compare outright prices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heres a competitors price point on the exact same phone on no contract so compare it to koodos 25...Yeah, well 670-120$ on tabs makes 550$. This is what I paid for it. I didn't say that's the price it sells for