Koodo Community
Solved

What are the features of the iPhone 4 and 4s?

HI, I wanted to know are the features of the iPhone, which is better than the Samsung Galaxy ace 2x?

Please answer soon !

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tlee1973 wrote:

I agree the aceIIx is a great little starter android for younger teens, but depending on what you...

The Ace 2x is not a great anything.
I agree the aceIIx is a great little starter android for younger teens, but depending on what you like to do on your phone is how you should decide on which one to go with. I personally have the galaxy s4 and love it, it has never frozen up on me and I have had multiple applications open at once. As you get to use your phone more and more you will find you want a more powerful android. If your trying to decide between the iphone 4 or iphone 4S or iphone 5 go with the iphone 4S. Good luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

The iPhone 4 is a pretty old phone. iOS is a bit lighter than Android and doesn't require as powe...

I second Johnathan's device suggestion if it's an option. The Nexus 4 is 10 times the phone and @ only $300 it's well well worth it. I have the Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 & I have still choosen to make the Nexus 4 my main device, it's an incredible device especially when factoring in the price & the fact that I'd rather use it than my Galaxy S4 which is over twice the price. Definitely check out the Nexus 4.
Userlevel 7
The iPhone 4 is a pretty old phone. iOS is a bit lighter than Android and doesn't require as powerful hardware to run well but keep in mind it's overstayed its welcome because it's a 3 year old device. It'll do the job but it's got limited storage and an even more limited OS featureset. The iPhone 4S is a tad speedier, adds Siri support, an upgraded camera, and has better stroage capacity of 16GB minimum, but it's not available from Koodo anymore. You'd more than likely have to go to the used market for this one. The Ace II X is a fine little Android for $150, but it's not a high-end device. Low internal memory (but upgradeable via microSD) and the processor/RAM can't keep up with the increasing requirements of Android 4.0+. Talk + Text works just fine but if you try to flip between apps quickly, play graphically intense games, browse a lot of websites, or want the phone to be "fast", then I recommend you jump up to something like the Nexus 4 for better overall performance, display resolution, storage capacity, and software features. It's unbeatable value for the price ($300/free on Tab medium!), which I'd like to point out is the same price as the iPhone 4 8 GB right now.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Here's a comparison chart I found http://www.91mobiles.com/compare/Samsung/Galaxy+Ace+II+X+S7560M...

Thank you !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's a comparison chart I found http://www.91mobiles.com/compare/Samsung/Galaxy+Ace+II+X+S7560M/vs/Apple/iPhone+4+-+16GB.html
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Which iphone?

Keep in mind, this is a community where people volunteer time at their own discretion to help or ask questions. We try to answer questions as soon as possible.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Which iphone?

4 and 4s! Pleas answer soon !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which iphone?