Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Was what happened on Sunday partially my fault?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Koodo, didn't you technically implement my idea from this past post? Maybe not all the pricing increases; but no more iphone contract, treating all phone purchases the same, and a larger tab http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/lets_focus_on_tab_byod_and_prepaid_eliminate_the_iphone_contract_as_an_option

12 replies

Nope, it was done because of the new wireless code taking affect December 2. This was probably in the making before you even posted it. Nice try 😛
Userlevel 6
This is what happens when a company listens to what their customers are saying. 🙂 So yes Dennis, we all blame you for this. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

This is what happens when a company listens to what their customers are saying. 🙂 So yes Dennis...

Hey I just wants credit for the good stuff only 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
YAY!!!! Bring out the tar, feathers and pitchforks! We finally got a victim willing to take the blame for it all 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

YAY!!!! Bring out the tar, feathers and pitchforks! We finally got a victim willing to take the b...

Haha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

YAY!!!! Bring out the tar, feathers and pitchforks! We finally got a victim willing to take the b...

You gotta find me first 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Perhaps we already know, perhaps were watching you right now. That's a cool TV you have in your bedroom what size is that? Lol
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Western Canada... shouldn't be that hard to find ya, lol!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Which tv. There are 2 in my room. Time to find out if Koodo gps works on its customers lol
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

The non working one the good one is sitting on is pretty
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Sorry I fell asleep. But I assume u already saw that 😛