Koodo Community
Question

VoLTE on iPhone not Enabled by Default

Show first post

37 replies

It was enabled by default when I upgraded from my iPhone 6S to iPhone XS back in Sept 2018. I don't remember about WI-FI Calling.
Userlevel 5
It was enabled by default when I upgraded from my iPhone 6S to iPhone XS back in Sept 2018. I don't remember about WI-FI Calling.

Sure it was. Koodo Rep is personally targeting my SIM Card and all my iPhones now so they don't enable VoLTE by default, (but he can't find my account for that bogus 911 fee.) 🤣

Here is a very short history of the fresh iPhones I remember compared to your one time from last year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You know, Koodo can just filter orders on those date and find who ordered what. They might find you 🤣
Userlevel 5
You know, Koodo can just filter orders on those date and find who ordered what. They might find you 🤣
Is it not clear that none of those orders are from Koodo? @Bernard Koodo seems to be MIA anyway. Must be too busy investigating the 911 fee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You know, Koodo can just filter orders on those date and find who ordered what. They might find you 🤣Is it not clear that none of those orders are from Koodo? @Bernard Koodo seems to be MIA anyway. Must be too busy investigating the 911 fee.

So you posted pictures of iphone orders from other carriers. What do they prove? (besides you had pictures). None of those is saying those are yours, and none said you tested your Koodo SIM in it at all.
Userlevel 5

You know, Koodo can just filter orders on those date and find who ordered what. They might find you 🤣Is it not clear that none of those orders are from Koodo? @Bernard Koodo seems to be MIA anyway. Must be too busy investigating the 911 fee.
So you posted pictures of iphone orders from other carriers. What do they prove? (besides you had pictures). None of those is saying those are yours, and none said you tested your Koodo SIM in it at all.

You want me to show my name on those orders to make Koodo Rep's investigation easier? 😂 They are not from any carrier. 4 of those orders are directly from Apple. Isn't it clear? The other one is from Costco. And I'm pretty sure that posting the screenshots in this thread implies that I tested those phones with Koodo and that VoLTE wasn't enabled. Do you really need everything explained to you in detail or are you just trying to argue for fun? 😤 So far, all you posted are words, no proof that you even have an iPhone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You want me to show my name on those orders to make Koodo Rep's investigation easier? 😂 They are not from any carrier. 4 of those orders are directly from Apple. Isn't it clear? The other one is from Costco. And I'm pretty sure that posting the screenshots in this thread implies that I tested those phones with Koodo and that VoLTE wasn't enabled. Do you really need everything explained to you in detail or are you just trying to argue for fun? 😤 So far, all you posted are words, no proof that you even have an iPhone.

I don't care about your name. Read my post again please.

This is the post that you asserted something on VoLTE and you needed to prove proof. If you could not, you could just say you couldn't. Pictures and no actual Apple documents made more confusions.
Userlevel 5
@Dinh, I have a proven track record of finding and abusing bugs and loopholes on Koodo and TELUS for many years, not only on this community. All you keep doing is muddying the threads with comments that hardly even make sense, and making more excuses to not accept you're wrong when you provide absolutely nothing other than "I remember." If anyone finds an error in any of my postings, trust me, it will not be you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@triggered123 : you had a track record of being banned. That is the fact (you admited it). Any self-claim is just your own opinions.

I stop here. You can enjoy yourself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@triggered123 Which plan have you tried this with?
Userlevel 5
@triggered123 Which plan have you tried this with?
A phone plan with data that already has the VoLTE Access add-on.

Can't enable VoLTE at all with the Tablet plan anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Got it. And the question is, to be clear, why it differs from Bell's. We do make different decision on different things with different timelines. You maybe happier soon.