Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail (visual or otherwise) has disappeared

I am travelling in the states and switched my Koodo Canadian sim card in to a second iPhone. I discovered today that while it receives calls, those calls are no longer going to voicemail. As in my voicemail has completely disappeared. I can't access it and when others call me the phone just rings and rings and never goes to voicemail. I recognize that I am roaming so I can't use visual voicemail but people should still be able to leave me a message. Any ideas please?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Disabling voicemail is not a feature Koodo offers. You may have to call koodo and talk to their tech support. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm What happens when you try to call your voicemail?
It asks me for a password I never set up since I had visual voicemail from day one. Plus I don't want voicemail disabled. While out of town it's even more important that it work. Thanks for the numbers. I will call someone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Rosenstein wrote:

It asks me for a password I never set up since I had visual voicemail from day one. Plus I don't ...

Try setting up your voice mail first
Barbara Rosenstein wrote:

It asks me for a password I never set up since I had visual voicemail from day one. Plus I don't ...

Yes which Is why I will call someone. My voicemail was set up with a custom greeting Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, well I think it is your best bet! Have you sorted things out?
Userlevel 7
I may be wrong but I believe can visual voice mail is a service beyond your normal Voicemail and uses another system and possibly data connection. If your data isn't on that might be why. Did you get a roaming add on with data included?