Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail activation problems?

Just switched from a monthly to prepaid plan with an iphone and am having problems with voicemail. when i try to activate voicemail, i get an error recording saying that this feature is not covered and i need a booster (but according to the web site voicemail is included in the prepaid base plan).

6 replies

Userlevel 7
It is included in the prepaid base plan. This is just a guess but you may need a talk booster to activate voicemail since checking voicemail uses minutes. We should probably wait for sophia who is an expert on prepaid. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try calling from a landline. Just dial your own number and press * to get to your voicemail login
I tried from a landline and received a message saying I had to set up voicemail on my cell phone first. According to the Koodo website, the base plan should include voicemail (it says all plans include voicemail: http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/plansandboosters.shtml). I'm desperate to set it up as I'll be traveling soon--any help would be appreciated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have any talk booster on your phone. In order to set up your voicemail, you'll need to call from your phone and get through the whole process of setting up your voicemail which you can't do through landline I suppose!
I'm all good--had the wrong booster!
Cecily Hilsdale wrote:

I'm all good--had the wrong booster!

What booster did you need to set up you voicemail?