Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Visual voicemail limits?

How do the voicemail mailbox limitations apply to visual voice mail for iPhone? I noticed something that says if the voicemail is full, no more visual voicemails will be delivered. I also see something along the lines of 10 voice messages max, for up to 10 days. So this applies then to the visual voicemails stored in my iPhone? Will they be removed from my phone after 10 days? etc... Can someone explain the nitty gritty details of this feature. Thanks you!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Koodo's voicemail system can hold 10 messages for 10 days. With iPhone visual voicemail, the iPhone basically grab the voicemails from Koodo's system for you and save them to local memory (so depending on your phone, you have plenty of space there. This requires a data connection). Once downloaded on your phone, these messages will stay until you decide to delete them (no expiry) and they are not linked anymore to Koodo. Your Koodo voicemail will not accept new message if you already have ten in there, therefore your iPhone visual voicemails will not be delivered, as there a no new messages to grab.
Fiset wrote:

Koodo's voicemail system can hold 10 messages for 10 days. With iPhone visual voicemail, the iPho...

That makes a lot of sense, thank-you! Just for clarification.. Once iPhone has 'grabbed' and stored the message into visual voicemail - those messages are removed from Koodo mailbox, and Koodo is free for more voicemail messages.... correct?