Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Usage doesn't show

My usage shows on the app, but website shows 0 usage.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
On self serve it shows as 0 for me too.  But today is the start of my billing period so I assumed it was why it was at zero.
My billing started on the 10th. When I look on my app it shows the correct usage. The app expires at the end of the month so we will have now way of checking usage unless this is fixed.
Userlevel 4
Pat Grove-White wrote:

My billing started on the 10th. When I look on my app it shows the correct usage. The app expires...

I have the same problem both on phone self serve and my PC self serve. No data usage, voice calls and SMS. Empty web page with days left to reset data. It must have been some problem or a glitch in a system. I thought that I am the only one having this problem.

I wonder if before you open koodo website on your PC it shows first some kind of numbers or programming language before it is fully loaded. That is probably another less annoying glitch.

I think it is time for some maintenance and improvements.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat Grove-White wrote:

My billing started on the 10th. When I look on my app it shows the correct usage. The app expires...

It was only a minor glitch.  Everything was fixed during the weekend
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. Usage data was working fine yesterday, and history suggests that this issue will be resolved sooner rather than later, although there is currently no official ETR.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a know issue impacting both Koodo and Telus customers. The "higher ups" are currently working on a fix so just hold in there!
Userlevel 4
Thanks Allan & Timo for the info.