Koodo Community

Community

Solved

US Unlimited Talk & Text Add On

I've been having issues with the Koodo App on my iPhone 5S where the App would not work at random times, both on the network and WiFi. A day before leaving to Miami I added the 10 days of Unlimited Talk and Text on my cell phone plan, as it showed online I read it would be added immediately. I went to Miami for 5 days and finally received my bill. It was showing my bill was an outrageous $514! I am assuming when I used the app, it must have not gone through when I added the Talk and Text add on. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem, or am I out of luck. I had my phone on no data roaming while I was there as well.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Yikes. You need to call customer service on this one to explain what happened. I think it was a screw up with the app and they should help you out. *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from any phone
Userlevel 6
You received no alerts to the high amount talk and text you incurred? They have notifications for data, don't they have something similar for talk and text overages? I agree with Jonathan Koodo may help you customer down some of that bill but I guess that depends in the circumstances.
I assume that's what I am going to have to do. I hope they understand the situation. No Chris, I never received any notifications about it getting to extreme.