Koodo Community
Solved

UPS

UPS delivered my package and said it was signed for by me but I haven’t received the package or signed for it. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 1 June 2021, 18:22

UPS delivered my package and said it was signed for by me but I haven’t received the package or signed for it. 

You need to contact UPS and ask about your order. You can call them at 1-800-742-5877 and tell them the tracking number to see what happened with your package.

You may also want to notify the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and let them know about your missing package. They can help you contact UPS to start an investigation. 

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's your order number? You may need to reach out to UPS as well to request to see the signature.

HFO30206392

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to contact UPS and ask about your order. You can call them at 1-800-742-5877 and tell them the tracking number to see what happened with your package.

You may also want to notify the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and let them know about your missing package. They can help you contact UPS to start an investigation. 

I’ve already spoke with 7 different customer agent at UPS yesterday and today. They told me an investigation has be opened it’ll take 3-8  business days. I said i need someone to tell me where my package is ASAP.

And it sucks that I can’t even get in touch with Koodo to let them follow up on it as well.

I contacted Koodo already and they say someone will get in touch within 2-4 business because they are experiencing a high volume of calls.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I contacted Koodo already and they say someone will get in touch within 2-4 business because they are experiencing a high volume of calls.

Did you send an email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com as I mentioned earlier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Anyway, cool doesn't have anymore information than UPS does. They gave the phone to UPS, so it's now their job to tell you where the phone is.

Just tell  Koodo so they know there's an issue