Koodo Community

upgraf

I put in an order to upgrade my phone, the page gave me a tracking number, but I never got one in my email. So I went back to the webpage to get it, only the have a message onscreen telling me the transaction couldn’t be completed. So I go to place my order again, and am told I have a large tab balance (the amount of the new phone). I need to confirm that my order was completed as well as get my tracking number 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you use the same email here as for self serve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I put in an order to upgrade my phone, the page gave me a tracking number, but I never got one in my email. So I went back to the webpage to get it, only the have a message onscreen telling me the transaction couldn’t be completed. So I go to place my order again, and am told I have a large tab balance (the amount of the new phone). I need to confirm that my order was completed as well as get my tracking number 

I would suggest you to contact the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and ask them about your order. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check for the e-mail in the junk folder? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's your order number? 

How did you go Back to the website to get it?

Chances are if you went back and had to reload/refresh the page it may think you are submitting the Order again