Koodo Community
Question

Upgrading to the iPhone 4s

• 22 December 2013
  • 5 replies

I received a text two days ago offering me an iPhone 4s for 0$. I would like to accept the phone but don't know how. Can I get some help?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hey Cameron! The iPhone 4S is having a price drop right now, down to $300! What it means is that you can use TabMedium to buy it or any other $300 (or less) phone, it doesn't have to be an iPhone. In fact, many phones are on sale right now and they notified customers who might not know otherwise 🙂 In order to get it for 0$ though, you'll need to make sure that your current Tab (if you have one) is either paid off or in the positive already. If not, you can always buy it out and start fresh with a new Medium Tab! You can check out your current Tab from Self-Serve or, if you're not comfortable, by calling *611 from your phone (calls to Koodo never use up your minutes). Hope it helps! 🙂
Thanks, David!
Userlevel 6
Thanks, David!Do not forget to click the Star if you find the answer useful Cameron! 🙂
I just got an iphone 4s last week, with medium Tab, and I paid $150 for that. Now the phone has gone to $0 with medium Tab. So, should I return the phone or will I get $150 refund if I go in store and tell them the same scenario.
Userlevel 7
I just got an iphone 4s last week, with medium Tab, and I paid $150 for that. Now the phone has g...Since you are still within 14 days of purchase, you should be able to return the phone and get a new iphone for free. 🙂